PREFER TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE?
Established in 1980, Kroy Sign Systems has provided architectural sign solutions to large facilities and institutions throughout the United States. Through a network of loyal localized Dealers, Resellers & Distributors, Kroy Sign Systems continues to manufacture and distribute wayfinding sign systems to Hospital and Healthcare facilities, Government Agencies, College & University campuses and Fortune 500 companies. Our commitment remains throughout decades of service to the industry.
“A Quality Conscious, Employee Driven Company Committed To Developing Innovative Products, Timely Order Fulfillment And Exceptional Service Standards, That Meet Each Customers Needs”.
Sign Manufacturing -
• CNC Laser Cutting and Etching.
• CNC Router Cutting and Shaping.
• CNC Engraving.
• CNC Raster™ Braille Application.
• Paint Matching, Mixing and Finishing.
• Photopolymer Processing.
• NovAcryl Preferred Fabricator.
• Large Format Digital Printing.
• Subsurface Digital Image Fusion Process.
• Acrylic Cutting, Shaping, Bending and Fabricating.
• Screen Printing and Tipping.
Project Design Services -
• Bid Specification Analysis.
• 3-Part Product Specifications.
• Architectural Sign Reference Manual (ASM).
• On-line Resource Library.
• Facility Wayfinding and Sign Planning Survey.
• Sign Standards Manual Production.
• ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Sign Consultation.
• CBC (California Building Code) Title 24 Sign Consultation.
• Estimating Services.
• Customer Support.