PREFER TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE?
Kroy Color Imaging is a process that fuses inkjet artwork directly to acrylic. This unique process keeps the full color and quality of the artwork and adds depth, dimension and durability.
• 1/8" non-glare clear acrylic sign panel.
• Subsurface “Fusion” digital multi-color graphics.
• Protects image & eliminates peeling or delaminating.
• Radius or square corners.
• 1/32” clear acrylic Raster™ Braille.
• 1/32” applied solid core text & graphics.
• Twelve (12) standard sizes.
• Custom shapes & sizes available by request.
• 100% recyclable.
• Interior rated.
(b) 1/8" thick non-glare clear acrylic panel.
(a) 1/32" surface applied text and graphics.
(c) .060" diameter clear acrylic rasters.
(d) Digitally printed photograph fused to back of acrylic panel.